Click here for the latest at RunEatGossip »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Batam Getaway

Decided to surprise M with a short escape to Batam over the weekend. Booked a room at the Batam View Resort. No kids to tag alone. So nice. The weekend all to ourself.

The last time we came here was like almost 10 years ago I think and there have been major refurbishment at the resort. Still other than the renovated rooms, nothing much seem to have changed. Spent the afternoon strolling through the grounds before dinner at the Kelong Seafood restaurant. We liked the black pepper flower crab so much we went back the next day for lunch!



After dinner, the highlight of the trip - the 3 hours pampering at the 5th Dimension spa. Wah, I never felt so clean after the scrub. And I got a facial too. First one in my 45 years! M said my nose now so clean it practically shine. The massage was shiok too but after that my calves hurt but in a kinda nice way.

So nice and so relaxing don't mind going back again but maybe with the kids. At least got some companion to do the sea sport rather than just keh keh sit on the jet ski:)

More photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin