Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goodbye 2007 Hello 2008

It's back to work after a 1 day holiday and for every one who wished me with a Happy New Year - my response was - "what so happy about the New Year?".

Yes what's so happy about the New Year?

Hopefully by the end of this year, all of us will be able to look back to this day and truthfully count our blessings over the year and said that it has been a Happy Happy Year.

So my wish for all my friends:

For those who are single and unattached - I wish you happiness in love
For those who are single and attached - I wish you happiness in a long loving relationship
For those who are married and still childless - I wish you happiness in your own little bundle of joy
For those who are married and with children - I wish you happiness in your family
And finally for everybody and those who don't fit into any of the above - I wish you happiness in everything you do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home