Tuesday, January 8, 2008

NTUC Income "Express" Service

Got a phone call from an NTUC Income rep last week offering to renew my car insurance. Told her I need to go down personally as the road tax was expiring and I cannot wait for the policy to be sent to me. She than very graciously me informed that she can renew it straightaway and also put me on the express queue. All I need to do was just go down to the branch, pay for the insurance and road tax. No need to queue.

What wonderful service or so I thought.

Promptly reached the Bedok branch on the appointed date. Didn't see any counter with the word 'Express' so asked the receptionist who smiled nicely, confirmed my appointment and gave me a queue number? What the shit! And in the end I ended waiting for 40 minutes! So much for express queue!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home