Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wah Kee Prawn Noodle

After 1 failed attempt previously, finally managed to go to Pek Kio for the prawn noodle at the food centre there. It has been highly recommended by ieatishootipost and friends so went there with high expectation.

Unfortunately, they got my order wrong and I ended up with dry instead of soup.
The soup was the thick rich type not the usual brownish clear soup. I didn't really like the chilli mix and find it overall a bit too salty. Even the prawn felt very tasty!

So after all the hype, it was a bit disappointment. I much rather prefer the Beach Rd prawn noodle or the Adam Rd's but anyway, one man's meat is another poison so to each his own!

With this, I think I have tasted all the so called famous (as in got press and tv coverage) prawn noodles but the verdict is still out on which is the best.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home