Click here for the latest at RunEatGossip »

Monday, June 30, 2008

18 Years On

18 years. Times flies. It seems like not so long ago that I first saw her. She seemed afraid of me. But than most people who first know me are afraid of me. They said I look fierce. We never talked at first until one day I bumped into her on the way home from work. She seemed quite cute than so I asked her for dinner.

It has been a wonderful 18 years so far especially these few years when we can spend more time together now that the kids no longer need or want us around.

Rekindle memories by doing what most young people do nowadays or what we mostly did 18 years ago - go eat, watch movie and shop at Orchard Rd - a place that we scarcely go nowadays. In fact, can count the number of times we been down to Orchard Rd on one hand! Nothing great or fanciful but it sure bring back a lot of nice memories for me and I hope for her as well.

Happy 18th anniversary to M and to me

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 18th anniversary. Keep growing with each other and nurturing it as you go along,it will mature into fine wine. I just celebrated my 20th on 30th May. BTW, I am no longer working since mid-May. Lady of leisure..... finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Now you good life. Enjoy your tai tai life!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin