Click here for the latest at RunEatGossip »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Songs in my Head

I hate this period of the year. Not so much the CNY celebrations but the non-stop incessant playing of the CNY songs. It's enough to make a grown man cry.

Christmas was bad enough with the Jingle Bell and Frosty the Snowman but CNY.......
The songs - it so cheena. And so loud. My hairs stand on end everytime I hear the Kongsi Kongsi ni or some other variation.

Luckily we are not the shopping type otherwise I surely go mad listening to them over and over again. It's like pure torture!

Talking about torture, in the US, a judge actually ordered people to be subject to non-stop music such as the Barney song and songs by Barry Manilow! Read here. Can you imagine, locked in a teeny wheeny room with the music going full blast "kongsi kongsi kongsi ni, yea. kongsi,kongsi, kongsi ni ye..........

1 comment:

  1. Hey you have linked me ;) So cool, me gonna link you too.

    Don't lurk at my blog, would be great to see your comment too :)

    Yep! I hate CNY too....all the fuss over one day, two days?? 15 Days!!! Can die!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin