Click here for the latest at RunEatGossip »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grasshopper

"As quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand".

I will always remember this line from the tv series Kung Fu starring David Carradine. Then he was a young man acting as a half blooded who joined the Shaolin Temple. I remembered this series well because it was a show of good vs bad and of how the good will always triumph and of course because I spent many hours in my neighbour house watching it and being chased out whenever they want to switch channel.

It is therefore sad to read of the way he died, starked naked in a hotel room in Thailand with a rope tied to his neck and another to his genitals. What the hell was he doing and at his age some more!

The Bangkok authorities think it was either sucide or a sex act gone wrong. His family thinks it is murder. Errr I don't think it is a sucide. From the picture in the Thai papers, I don't think it is physically possible for him to tie himself up that way and suffocate as a result. Neither do I think it was murder. Me suspect he was with some toy boys or ah gua doing it and they tied him up and somehow he had a heart attack and they scooted off. But really what a sad way to go. After all the hard work in building up his name in movies, to die such a unglam death and to leave that as his last legacy.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever the mystery behind his death, may be rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin