Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Spy ~ Flossing Lady

Was eating dinner one evening at this food court in Orchard and then I saw her.........

Beautiful looking lady, maybe about mid 30s dressed very elegantly in green.

And then, and then.... she started flossing her freaking teeth there and then in front of everybody else. And she looks like she was enjoying it too, vigorously pulling the thread up and down with her mouth opened wide.

Luckily I finished eating, otherwise sure cannot finish. Also very lucky never merlion.

Damn gross. Some people no sense of decorum [shake head]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Aiyo......if I good mood I might just tell her nicely that she is stirring a different appetite altogether.

If bad mood.....sure spoil my day :(

Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home