Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Goodbye Adieu



Very soon in a few hours time, it will be adieu Simei, hello Pasir Ris.

It had been wonderful staying here but the place is getting old, things are starting to fall apart and beside we have outgrew the place. Time to move on. But some Kodak moments to remember of this place we called home for the past 10 years.
Our bedroom which is always very cool (for some reasons) we don't really know why
The very used Living Room where things continue to accumulate yearly
The Living Room (from the other direction)
The original Kitchen
The new kitchen which was only done up last year
The swimming pool where I finally managed to get the hang of front crawl swimming

The pool from the other direction

The jacuzzi pool which we hardly use nowadays

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hey I remembered your house Koh and in fact, I remembered you have a small 'pond' at the corner of the living room ya.

10 years is almost the same time I stayed here in g.view so I would be sad to leave my place too.

You must show us your new place Koh and do email me your address ok :D

Good luck !!

Thursday, September 09, 2010 9:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home