Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wealth has turned Singaporean into Snob

It is sad. Not in my own backyard. No off days for maids. Calls to cull monkeys, dogs and birds.

What has become of us Singaporean that we have become so selfish and intolerant. Me think it is wealth - Singaporean are now more wealthy and wealth has somehow turn these people into snob and selfish ingrate who think only of their own interest and will not tolerate anybody intruding into their world and making changes to it.

I wonder how our future generations are going to turn out if this continues?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

I am so with you Koh....so many times within my estate no one pay any respect to maids. I befriended a few of them and I can see that what they want are really someone whom they could talk with.

We will grow old someday so having an elderly centre is such a brilliant idea but...but.....sigh...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home