Click here for the latest at RunEatGossip »

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Starfish Cactus

My neighbour has a really awesome green finger. He has a few potted plants outside his flats and most of them are blooming amazingly well. His pitcher plant is always blooming. And recently his star flower cactus came out with a flower.

I did a double take when I saw the flower the first time round. At first I thought it was a fake but after a few days when it was still there,  I decided to take a closer look and photograph them. 

This is the star flower cactus

And this is the beautiful flower. Too bad it was facing downward and I did not want to disturb it.

But then hor, I think it has already dropped off. It looks they the owner hung it back on.

Or is it supposed to be this way. It sure look very natural to me especially from the front.

So is it going to open up or it has opened out already and is now closing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin